Forum

TopicRepliesCreatedLast replysort icon
Syndicate content
Google

Hi, I am very pleased to announce that version 2.0 is ready Hephaestus: Data Warehousing: Concepts Research and Systematization - Hephaestus: Methodology for Building a Data Warehouse. " There have been many updates on both the theoretical, as in the methodology. Here is a small list of the new sections that have been incLUID: Query Manager -> Drill-through. Data Area....
Since the release 1 of Oracle 11g, Oracle provides the ability to encrypt tablespaces in full, to protect sensitive data inside and accessible from the OS. That is, the objective of this new functionality is not to protect sensitive data of users of the database, but to protect the information of the tablespace datafiles. To explain the usefulness of this feature, it is best to explain...
Recently IBM Redbooks IBM are publishing more and more interesting and complete books and guides in pdf format and available for download directly, without records or anything like that. Enter here the last (and copy the index) I have been enjoying more and I've also been linking to the Timeline in my profile : InfoSphere DataStage Parallel Practices Framework Standard Chapter 1....